This page (set up just so I could see how Blogger works) is a portal
to our adventures in food and drink, recipes, disasters, triumphs...


Please use the links below or go directly to the real blog from OUR kitchen



` ` `


08 October 2014

Shriek!!

I don't know WHAT has happened. But my real site at etherwork.net has been inexplicably erased. I'm spitting mad and will try to find out what happened and hope that everything will return to normal soon.

edit 8 October 2014: Well, isn't this just swell.... It turns out that the reason for my site being erased was because of a "brute force attack" by malicious bots. My webhost reconnected the site earlier today for a few minutes. During that time, I tried to install a plugin to block those bots but the server was getting hammered so severely that my webhost had to suspend my account !!! That's right. Suspend it.

All this because of jackasses who have nothing better to do than try to infiltrate any site at all.

SPIT!!!