>>Show Blogger Navigation Bar ... <<
to search the blog; sign in and out of blogger; etc. etc.

Please note that blogger uses cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to this page.
It also shares information about your use of this site with blogger's social media, advertising and analytics partners who
may combine it with other information you've provided to them or have been collected from your use of their services
(for more information, please read more here).


This page (set up just so I could see how Blogger works) is a portal
to our adventures in food and drink, recipes, disasters, triumphs...

Please use the links below or go directly to the real blog from OUR kitchen

15 October 2014

Double Shriek!!!!

I was all set to report that everything is almost back to normal with my real blog. Over the past couple of days after the site was restored, I spent a fair amount of time locking things down there, to stop the malicious bots from accessing areas on the site that are none of their beeswax.

And at some point tonight, the bots got really mad and... you guessed it... I'm once again locked out of my site.

SPIT!!!!

It looks like I'm going to have to resort to using this blog to post about the BBB's October 2014 bread that I made today and was planning to post about tomorrow. 

edit 16 October: My real blog is back online again (for now). I have a bad feeling that it will be on and off until the malicious bots get tired of their stupid game.

Labels: ,