20 August 2010

connection problems again at etherwork.net

 
edit 20 August 2010 13:56EDT: And etherwork.net is once again available. Yay!

====================
20 August 2010 12:29 PM Sigh. For reasons unknown, I once again cannot access my real blog, the recipe site or my real home page. A message comes up saying the browser "can't establish a connection to the server at etherwork.net". The updates page of my webhost shows no new issues since 13 July 2010. I don't know how long service will be unavailable.

This will no doubt be resolved eventually. Let's hope it's sooner rather than later.

As always, in order to tell whether the situation has been resolved, try refreshing the page; if the ivy image appears at the top, then you can access my real blog.


=========================================
The following was originally posted 16 August 2010:

edit 15:15EDT: I'm pleased to report that etherwork.net is back online. Quel relief.

11:39EDT: I cannot access my real blog, the recipe site or my real home page. A message comes up claiming that ALL the folders on my site on not on the server. The updates page of my webhost is blank. I cannot log into my account because there is a message claiming that the login area is not on the server. I cannot ftp to my account because, well, you get the picture. I don't know how long service has been unavailable.

This will no doubt be resolved sooner rather than later.

As always, in order to tell whether the situation has been resolved, try refreshing the page; if the ivy image appears at the top, then you can access my real blog.