>>Show Blogger Navigation Bar ... <<
to search the blog; sign in and out of blogger; etc. etc.

Please note that blogger uses cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to this page.
It also shares information about your use of this site with blogger's social media, advertising and analytics partners who
may combine it with other information you've provided to them or have been collected from your use of their services
(for more information, please read more here).


This page (set up just so I could see how Blogger works) is a portal
to our adventures in food and drink, recipes, disasters, triumphs...

Please use the links below or go directly to the real blog from OUR kitchen

23 April 2012


WHAT has blogger done to the interface?!

It's so annoying to have to figure out how to fix things because of their insistence at using WYSIWYG.

Brrrrrr. At least the edit button has reappeared....

edit: ooooh! Now I see what they've done. I suppose it is an improvement. Now it's either WYSIWYG or HTML instead of the slightly bizarre combo they had before.

edit 30 April 2012: Wow!! Way to make things really really hard to find, Blogger! It took me ages to discover where the dashboard is now.
  1. I loathe having to scroll down on the page to find "my blogs".
  2. I loathe even more how very difficult it is to find the link to see existing posts. Why have text links been replaced with stupid icons?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dewi said...

I have the same problem :) I'm sure we'll get use to it eventually :)

4/30/2012 07:20:00 pm  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Maybe... But I just fought with it some more trying to figure out where on earth various things were.

Testing? Have they heard of testing??

5/01/2012 08:52:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home