This page (set up just so I could see how Blogger works) is a portal
to our adventures in food and drink, recipes, disasters, triumphs...


Please use the links below or go directly to the real blog from OUR kitchen



` ` `


04 June 2007

Major service interruption at etherwork

 
edit later the same day: service restored!

I'm happy to say that service has been restored and blog from OUR kitchen is back online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



There's bad news and good news. I'll give the bad first...

The webhost for etherwork.net had a major server crash yesterday morning.

The good news (mostly):
The updates page says they are working on restoring service using temporary equipment because (of course...) there is a delay on the new servers at the provider's end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As soon as it is and as soon as I can get into my real blog, I will publish the post that I was just about to post about sunchokes (aka Jerusalem artichokes) for Kalyn's (Kalyn's Kitchen) Weekend Herb Blogging.