>>Show Blogger Navigation Bar ... <<
to search the blog; sign in and out of blogger; etc. etc.

Please note that blogger uses cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to this page.
It also shares information about your use of this site with blogger's social media, advertising and analytics partners who
may combine it with other information you've provided to them or have been collected from your use of their services
(for more information, please read more here).


This page (set up just so I could see how Blogger works) is a portal
to our adventures in food and drink, recipes, disasters, triumphs...

Please use the links below or go directly to the real blog from OUR kitchen

08 February 2007

new blogger...

 
I was going to switch to the new blogger before this but they wouldn't let me:

Unfortunately, we cannot switch your Blogger account at this time, because one or more of your blogs cannot be moved.

Which was a bit bizarre. I only have this one. And it's insanely small.

And then yesterday, I was just about to update the February blog posts entry and I couldn't get in to edit the blog at all until I upgraded. (Had to jump through hoops to get my google account sorted out)

So, now the upgrade is done. I'll be interested to see if it's better and/or how different things are.