This page (set up just so I could see how Blogger works) is a portal
to our adventures in food and drink, recipes, disasters, triumphs...


Please use the links below or go directly to the real blog from OUR kitchen



` ` `


26 March 2012

loading time for my real blog...

 
Alas, my real blog appears to be very slooooooooow loading. If it loads at all. :-/

Maybe it had something to do with what happened on "Monday the 13th"....

I have no idea how long this has been going on, nor when it will return to normal. Here is an excerpt from the updates page:

Updates - Monday, March 26th, 2012 8:49:56am

March 13, 10:43 PM - Back
Server is back up and safe. No data was lost.

March 13, 9:43 PM - Lots of Blocks, Resyncing Mirrors
I have added approximately 50 new network blocks, primarily from one country overseas. In the meantime, I am resyncing the RAID mirrors for data protection.

March 13, 8:26 PM - DDOS
Server has been hit by a DDOS that caused it to reboot. No data has been lost - I am currently checking the filesystem before it fully comes up.




As always, the way to know whether etherwork is back online is to refresh this page. If you see a leafy image at the top of the page, then you can access the real blog.